Background & Experience
- Born in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Raised in Pasadena, California.
- Long time resident of Palo Alto, California.
- Trained dolphins; dolphinarium assistant for two years in Germany.
- Owned and operated a delicatessen in Sonora, California.
- Married to Michael Meloy since 1983.
- Two children: twins Lindsay and Daniel born in 1988.
- Lived in Eugene and Salem, Oregon before moving to Boise in 1996.
- Double major in Human Biology and Psychology from Stanford University, 1977.
- California Real Estate license, 1984. Idaho license 1998.
- Continuing Education (partial list):
- o Ethics and Professional Conduct.
- o Dual Agency/Agency/Avoiding Litigation.
- o ADA and Fair Housing.
- o Environmental Hazards.
- o Risk Management.
- 30+ years experience as a Real Estate professional; Designated REALTOR©.
- Consistent Ada County Association of Realtors Circle of Excellence Award.
- Single Family Homes – Resale and New Construction.
- Extensive Background and Experience with Relocation – Incoming and Outgoing.
- Investment Properties, Multi-Family Dwellings, and Subdivisions/Development.
- Hard Working, Dedicated, with A Steadfast Commitment to Excellence.
- Outstanding Service with Honesty, Integrity, Reliability, and Professionalism.
Providing the Cooperation, Communication, and Accountability You Deserve.